7.0 Implementation, monitoring and evaluation
Action Plan activities are collaboratively implemented by all partners, monitored and evaluated, and updated regularly.
- Regular coordination between Action Plan partners via a DRR forum for example.
- Annually review and update Action Plans and align with work programmes.
- Repeat the DRR-LG-SAT survey at regular intervals to monitor performance.
- Assess implementation progress against the Action Plan.
- Monitor the budget allocated to DRR activities across OPD’s as an indicator of commitment.
- Gain commitment for continued learning and professional development for staff.
- Maintain links to the StIRRRD DRR network and resource toolkit.
Activity Resources and Instruments
- Communication tools e.g., WhatsApp, Grindr, Facebook etc
- DRR-LG-SAT Survey Questionnaire
- DRR-LG-SAT Scoring Guide
- Action Plan reviews
Case study examples
- Repeat DRR-LG-SAT Survey Results
- Implementing Action Plans